InstaForex is a premium forex broker that is well known for its bonus offers. Find the best deals and other important features here in our detailed review.
1. About InstaForex:
InstaForex is a Russian ECN-broker operating on the Forex exchange market since 2007. InstaForex boasts more than 2 million traders from around the world with close to 1,000 clients opening new trading accounts every day.
Their achievements are recognized by many awards and honors including The Best Broker in Asia at the prestigious World Finance Awards for several years in a row and they received multiple awards from other leading mass media, such as the CNBC Business Magazine and the European CEO (The Best Retail Broker Award). Their work has been marked at international financial events such as ShowFX World, ShowFX Asia, CIOT EXPO, and Jordan EXPO exhibitions.
2. InstaForex Trading Platform:
The main platform at InstaForex is the MetaTrader4.
MetaTrader 4 is one of the most popular trading platforms in the industry. It allows traders to execute Forex deals through InstaForex and to receive quotations for the major currency pairs, crosses, world stock indexes. Traders can also carry out technical analysis, receive Forex news as well as news and reviews of the broker.
The MT4 platform offers everything needed for a trader to monitor the financial instruments behavior and conduct technical analysis. Traders can trade Forex, CFD and futures on the MetaTrader4 platform. Reference to the MT5 was given on the InstaForex site but this platform is not yet offered to traders.
The InstaForex MetaTrader 4 is highly reliable, multifunctional and convenient. It also runs on the MS Windows OS and can be downloaded easily to Androids, Blackberrys, and iPhones.
The Multiterminal platform allows traders to work with several InstaForex trading accounts at once and is an ideal tool for traders who are able to manage more than one account at the same time.
InstaForex recently introduced the use of the WebTrader platform for trading on the financial markets right in the internet browser. WebTrader by InstaForex combines the latest trading developments and shares all its features with standard desktop applications.
The payment system for depositing and withdrawal must be made using the same payment method. These transactions can be made via credit cards, bank wire, InstaForex debit card, Skrill, MoneyBookers, Neteller and a host of other online payment plans. There are fees attached to some of these payment options. Bitcoins can be deposited without any fee and are transacted within three hours.
4. InstaForex Account Types:
In order to help traders to create a successful trading strategy two account types were developed by the InstaForex Dealer Department specialists. Trading accounts’ types differ by the method of accounting spreads and commissions, which are picked by the trader opening an account.
 – Spreads are shown in pips.
 – For deposits of less than $1,000.
 – Margin means the percentage of volume of the total deposit that is necessary for maintaining the opposite positions for a single pair.
 – Level, when reached, positions may be forcibly closed.
 – Level, when reached, positions will be automatically closed.
 – The annual interest rate accrues on the last day of each month. 5% rate is valid only for active accounts, for inactive accounts the annual rate is 2%.
 – The maximum amount of the CFD deal is 100 lots.
InstaForex is very big on bonuses and promotions. At the time of writing this InstaForex review, there were several bonuses being awarded to account holders. Get Special offer: No deposit Bonus
5. InstaForex Customer Support: InstaForex clients can access customer support 24/7 by email, telephone and chat from 7:00 to 16:00 UTC. There are separate telephone numbers for the different departments which makes it easy to reach the person who can help without having to speak to more than one representative.